Durable, natural-looking restorations
Veneers are very thin tooth coverings made of strong, durable porcelain. They cover the front of a tooth and look completely natural. They are used to repair imperfections, such as tooth discoloration, chips, broken teeth, gaps or otherwise misshapen teeth.
Dr. Aguilar is very experienced treating certain dental problems with minimal or no-prep Lumineers. This means that the tooth needs no, or very little, shaving to accommodate these ultra thin veneers. They are translucent, strong, and can be matched to your other teeth.
Veneers in one visit
In addition to minimal prep Lumineers, Dr. Aguilar also uses CEREC to create beautiful veneers in one visit. Rather than having an outside lab create them, CEREC breakthrough technology allows Dr. Aguilar to make veneers right in his office. He designs and mills your veneers using strong, durable porcelain. Because they are made in-house during your visit, he is able to customize your veneers on the spot so they are the correct size, shape and color, blending in with your other teeth beautifully.
Look just like natural teeth
Our high-quality veneers are made of bio-compatible porcelain. Porcelain veneers very closely resemble a natural tooth, including the level of translucence a natural tooth has.
Complimentary Cosmetic Consultation
If you would like to learn more about veneers and how they could be a good solution for you, you can get a free consultation with Dr. Aguilar. He will go over the specifics of how they are done and how they could benefit you. This free consultation includes:
- Consultation with Dr. Aguilar
- Intraoral photos
- Creation of study models in certain cases
- Smile evaluation
- Discussion of your goals for your smile
- Review of different treatment options and recommendations
Dr. Aguilar will take the time to answer any questions you may have about the procedure and what to expect, as well as other possible options.
Conditions Veneers can correct
Veneers are a popular choice because they can be used to correct or change several conditions:
- Stained, dark or yellow teeth – Veneers can be used if whitening procedures aren’t enough to change the discoloration
- Fillings that are stained or discolored
- Fix gaps between teeth
- Crooked teeth – In some cases, veneers can be an alternative to braces
- Teeth with chipped or broken edges – Veneers can cover these edges, creating a uniform tooth
- Pitted surfaces – Veneers can provide a smooth surface
- Misshapen teeth – Veneers provide a uniformly shaped tooth that looks natural
Dental Bonding can be a more affordable alternative to veneers. A tooth-colored, durable resin is applied to the tooth and then made to harden with a curing light. Dr. Aguilar can then refine the dental bonding by shaping, smoothing and polishing it so it looks like a natural tooth. Though dental bonding can solve many of the same conditions as veneers, it is not as durable as a veneer and will also stain more easily.